Coinbase is trading platform where you can send as well as receive cryptocurrency to another wallet.
There are different ways which you can use to send the cryptocurrencies:-
- Through Web.
i) Via Web:
Steps To Send Bitcoin to another wallet on Coinbase Via Web
- Visit the web:
Firstly, you need to go to the Portfolio page using the web browser.
- Choose the Send button:
Pick the Send button for the wallet that you wish to send from.
- Choose the Wallet Address:
Now, on the send dialog box, pick the wallet address if sending to the wallet tk Counbase or choose the Email Address if sending through email.
- Type the amount you want to send:
Next, fill in the amount of cryptocurrency in the Amount box that you wish to send.
You can also specify tge amount in local currency. But funds are sent as cryptocurrency.
- Choose the Continue option:
Click on the Continue tab.
- Verify the transaction details:
Lastly, confirm the transaction details and perform the send process.
ii) iOS users:
- From the iOS device, in order to open the search bar, choose the menu icon.
- Then pick the wallet from which you want to send.
- Next step, choose the paper airplane.
- Type the amount you wish to send.
- Now tap the Send button.
- After that enter the email or crypto address of someone to whom you want to send.
- Evaluate the transaction details and choose the Send option.
If you receive a QR code then follow the steps below:-
- Firstly, choose the QR icon.
- Click a picture of the QR code.
- Now enter the required amount and tap the Continue button.
- Analysis of the transaction details and choose the Send button.
iii) For Android Users:
- First and foremost, from the app choose the menu icon.
- Then, you will find in the search bar the wallet that you want to send. Just click on it.
- Now, click the (+) icon.
- Next, click the Send tab.
- Fill in the amount in the box provided.
- Type the Email of the Crypto address.
- Lastly, evaluate the transaction details and choose the forward arrow.
If Android users have received QR Code then the method here is exactly the same as of iOS Users.
By following the above methods you can easily and instantly send the cryptocurrencies.
How to send and receive Bitcoin on Coinbase?
Coinbase is used to send and receive cryptocurrencies. Sending and receiving are accessible on the web as well as mobile. But ETH or ETC mining rewards cannot receive.
How can I send cryptocurrency?
In case you are sending to an address that belongs to different users of Coinbase who have selected into Instant sends, you can utilize off-chain sends. Off-chain sends are moment and no exchange charges are incurred.
But On-chain sends will include network fees.
Lets learn how on-chain sends takes place.
- Firstly, go to the Dashboard and choose the Pay option.
- Click the Send button.
- Now enter the amount that you wish to send. Select the crypto account and fiat value that you want to spend.
- In the next step, fill in the address of an individual, fill in, phone number, or email address to someone you want to be sent.
- Click the Continue option.
- After that choose the review button and verify the details of the send.
- Pick the ‘Review’ option.
- Pick Send on Coinbase (off-chain) and follow the on-screen instructions.
Crypto send to the email addresses are irreversible
2. Coinbase mobile app
- Firstly click on the arrow tag.
- Next, click on the Send tab.
- Next, choose the asset you selected and enter the amount that you wish to send.
- Toggle the fiat value or crypto amount whichever you want to send.
- Select the Continue tab to review and evaluate the transaction details.
- Now move to the Contacts and click on the recipient or fill up the email address or crypto address, or take a picture of their QR code.
- Next step click on the “Preview” tab.
- Got through the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
In case you are attempting to send more crypto than you have in the crypto wallet, you’ll be provoked to top up.
If the Coinbase users have a crypto address and the Receiver has NOT picked the Instant sends option in their privacy settings, these services will be prepared on-chain and bring about network expenses. In case Coinbase is not linked to email address. The sends here will be made on-chain and sent on the particular necessary for the network currency
How can I Receive cryptocurrency?
You can here by share the address of crypto currency to get the refund back using browser or mobile app. You need to sign in before sending the digital currency.
By selecting the option “Instant sends” from the privacy settings, you can deal with whether you need the crypto address to be verified as a user of Coinbase. If you select in, then different users can instantly send cash free of cost. If you choose to opt out then the sends to the crypto address will stay on-chain.
1. Web browser
- Go to the Dashboard, choose the Pay option.
- Choose the Receive button.
- After you select it then the QR code and the address will occupy.
2. Coinbase mobile app:
- First and foremost, click the arrow mark.
- A window will pop up, choose the Receive tab.
- On the Currency, choose the asset you want to receive.
- After you select the option, the QR code and the address will occupy.
In order order to receive crypto currency user need to share their address, choose “Copy Address” or enable the sender to scan the QR code.
It might take 3 to 5 working days to receive the payment and show up to your account.